Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Meet Mrs. Wetzel



Hmmm... who is this Mrs. Wetzel? What will she be like? What does she do when she's not at school?

Here are a few of my "stats":

My family: Mr. Wetzel, my husband, teaches P.E. at Shuler Elementary. He loves to play and watch sports... a lot! He coaches tennis at Waukee and teaches tennis lessons in the summer. Zaida is our four-year-old. She is full of spunk, loves to entertain us, and is the most inquisitive child I've met. Ryder is almost a year and a half and is a BOY through and through. If he's not climbing, running, or throwing a ball he's cuddled up with a book. Buddy is our rat terrier and the best dog we've ever had. We love to do things as a family!

My teaching: I began teaching 3rd grade in Ankeny, then moved to Orlando, Florida, to teach 4th grade. I returned to central Iowa to Waukee, where I've been teaching at Waukee Elementary, Waukee Middle School, and now South Middle School. I am in my 10th year of teaching.... wow! (I can't believe it!) I completed a Master's in Education in the summer of 2008, and am continuing to take classes to learn, learn, learn. :)

Me: I feel so blessed to have the family at home and teaching position at school that I have! I get to work with the coolest kids all day, and then go home to the coolest family each night. How did I get to be so lucky!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment