Thursday, August 25, 2011

Parent Homework

We are off to a great start in Language Arts. I can already tell this is a great group of readers and writers, and we are going to have a fantastic year together!

I would like parents to complete an assignment for me. At your earliest convenience, please send me a letter about your child. This letter can be as short or long as you feel necessary. It would be beneficial for me to have some information about your child’s past experiences with reading and writing. Other ideas for this letter would be his/her interests, learning style, personality, feelings about reading and writing, strengths, weaknesses, accomplishments, goals you have for your child in the area of literacy, and anything else you think would help me teach your child.

You may send letter via email or in a sealed envelope. Thank you for taking time to do this as I know your family lives are busy!


Thank you!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment